Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HI, I'M RABIA AMIN


i live, i laugh, i cry. i'm the author of my own life but unfortunately i'm writing it with pen, and cant erase my mistake. sometimes, i need a second chance because i might not ready enough at the first time. i live my life like everyone else does, but im not your ordinary girl. i dont wanna be somebody that everyone else wants to be, i just wanna be myself, but im still figuring it out. who i am and where i belong. i will never understand life and all the things that happen in it. i've learned that everything happens for a reason, sometimes things fall apart so other things can fall together but in the end whatever meant to be, will always find its way, ALWAYS. i realize that life is sweet, simple and short but without my family and friends in it im just not complete. they're the definition of the absolute best and the reason i get through my life. altough im not simple, i can be really easy to get along with but most people dont know how to tolerate me. i thank god for some people who do. i have learned to accept myself and not care about what people think and say, because i honestly wouldnt even know how to impress you even if i tried. while i'm figuring and working those out, i just live to have fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Hi!
Just randomly going through blogpost cos I'm new.
Seems like I can relate to your blog quite a bit.
Anyway, random comment!
Bye :)

February 10, 2009 at 3:18 AM  
Blogger bia : ) said...

hey...
thanks for going through my profile Nina..
: )

February 13, 2009 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Nidia Badzlin Adlina said...

ehem ciye ciye blog baru nih haha

February 27, 2009 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger bia : ) said...

haha...
so corrupted right?
haven't been PIMP!

March 2, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home